Saturday, July 21, 2012

Up & About 2

ANIMO WEEK!!!
We had our pep rally, org+music+sports+arts fair, green and white day, and of course, the star formation! We've ben doing star formations, or any human formations in Zobel for some years already, and yet I still find it weird. Gotta love La Salle!! Oh and by the way, can you guys see the mistake/wrong thing that happened? Yep, it became white rather than green in the middle and left side.



WOW




And here'sYvonne taking pictures of herself. Hahaha!










JULY 7, 2012
Also, I am glad to see my FC Babies!!
Here's some footage.....
FC Dinner @ Amici

Even though we separated, and some didn't go, I love and miss my FC Family so so much! Good thing we're doing this reunion thing every month... If possible. Well, almost everybody agreed with me anyway, so yeah! Huhu I just wish I can rewind my life back to freshmen year.

Nigel, Angel, Rikki, Camila, Czarina, Emman, Aly, Chino, Caloy, and me!!

♥ 1/4 of 1/4 of FC!!

The others were in Omakase though, but it was still a great great night!

"Guys! Do you smell that?"

Of course, I just had to take pictures of what I wore that day.....




See that pink guitar there? Yeah, I've had that baby since I was in the third grade. I really really love that guitar so much! My first ever guitar that still stuck with me.



JULY 8, 2012
Happy Fourth Birthday Nikki!!!! Ahhh! She's growing up so fast. I love you baby girl!!!

Had to fix her loot bags

Princess Aurora

Yep, I went crazy and bought her this Cheer Leading Kit. Haha!

Since she needed a new cart.....

And of course, I did the wrapping... Without any gift wrapper.. So I just got some tissue paper for gifts.

Candies galore!! I found out that these candies only filled up 1/8 of the loot bag.. So, the next day, we went out and bought a lot more candies and loots! Yep, we filled up the lootbags!!

These are polvoron cupcakes. They taste so good! Plus, they were a bit cheap and the designs are so cute!!

Yeah, we placed them on the cake since the cake felt empty....


Here's a video on Nikki's birthday

I also bought some art materials to get mw motivated to be artsy.


Not yet finished but, I am proud. It's not everyday that I get the chance to actually finish it or do it though.

And since it was such a chill day painting, I checked the outside and the blue sky struck me.

And this is what happens when my skin just suddenly "lightens" up because of the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment