Sunday, July 1, 2012

Up & About 1

Since school is really bugging me, I'l; just make a blog series every weekend (as much as possible) to let you guys know what I'm up to.

This up coming week, it will be ANIMO Week!!! YAAAAAY!!! And in cooperation with that, we will be having our org fair!! YAHOO!!!



This past week has been good for me.... and by good, I really mean, it went well. Better than expected!

Last Friday, we had another TGIF-Worship. After that, we pranked call our friend Teej. It was me, Angela, Julio, Laren, and Justin. It was so fun! I can't wait to do another one! Hahaha! Angela then hitched a ride with me going to Town to meet up with her friends, and I bought The Lord of The Flies book in PowerBooks.



I also spent the evening with the boys, Teej, Justin, Jack, Migui, PJ, and Vince in Town. I didn't really hang out with all of them but got to talk to them a bit. We saw lots of Zobel people in Town too!  I also saw some teachers in Zobel, and aww how I miss our freshmen teachers like Sir V and Ms. Tiffany, who I saw in town. Yep, I also saw Sir Gil in Town with them hehehe. I was so thankful because I finally got the chance to hang out... like literally hang out with Angela an Teej! I've been waiting my whole life to do that! Seriously... Sad that I didn't get to watch The Amazing Spiderman... Unffff Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone!!! ARGGHHHH!




Last Saturday, I was supposed to go to the LSYC Turnover.... but I had a dentist appointment so...... Hayyy. We went to Sta. Rosa, Laguna to visit my cousins and have my appointment. I went to the mall with my cousin to accompany her in buying a gift for her friend's debut. I bought some stuff like DVDs and a shirt from A&F hehehe. Well, Saturday well spent!!



It was raining SO hard!!

Every time I would look back, my sister would pretend that she's sleeping HAHAHA!

Reg at the dentist!!!

Me & my purple sweaterrrrr!!! Love love love!!
Sweater: Terranova



Sunday....
Well I went to mass today with my Auntie, and in the middle of the sermon... it rained so hard! Well good thing our house was just walking distance.. But I was so stupid because I had my phone with me and I could've called home.. which I didn't. So, we got really soaked under the rain.. especially me. Hahaha! Well, I like the rain so yeah.



Oh and I actually made a cover of I Lift My Hands by Chris Tomlin... but it sounds really bad because I only used my mac for recording.. and no, not garageband.. And yes, I tried it on garageband too and I had a much more better quality there, but since I just wanted to do it, here you guys go!! Sorry for my guitar by the way... I'm still adjusting to my new strings. I'm really sorry.. Hahaha! I'll upload a better one soon..... Gah, this is embarrassing! Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment