Sunday, June 24, 2012

LSYC L♡VE

June 23, 2012. One of the most memorable nights I've had with my LSYC Family. I wasn't originally supposed to go because I encountered some problems with transportation and other things. When all was straightened out, things became fine. I commuted to town to meet up with Trina and Charly. Trina was our ride going to Nica's house which was actually quite far. Good thing we left as soon as Trina got to town. We left around 3pm, and arrived at Nica's house at 5pm. In a span of more than 1 hour and 30 minutes, me, Charly, and Trina got the chance to bond in Trina's car. When we got to Nica's house, we were welcomed by some of the LSYC people. We stayed at Nica's room for more than 2 hours, and it was crazy! We were a lot, and we still managed to fit in her room, (Which by the way is so nice!),  and we waited for a long time, which made us a bit hungry, and mad crazy! Hahaha! It was really fun! Then when it was time for us to do "something" we did what we did. After which, we ate dinner, and it was great! Me and Isa left earlier than the others. The ride home was fun. Got the chance to talk to Isa more and yeah. Indeed, it was such a great day! I'm glad I went.


Some of the crazy people in Nica's room! Hihi

Jej 4lyf

Me and Nicole ♥

Pool side

"Is it okay for you to get wet?"
"Yeah!"
-Then splashes water before I could even finish what I was saying. Hahaha!-

Speech!

And... Welcome to LSYC Core!

"What is red and smells like blue paint?"
"What?"
"Red paint!"
"What's green and has wheels?"
"What?"
"Grass. I lied about the wheels."
"What did the giraffe say to the other giraffe?"
"What?"
"Nothing, 'cause giraffes can't talk!"
"I have a friend owl."
"Who?"
"Got ya!"
"A man walks into a bar, he is an alcoholic and is ruining his family."
"A duck walks into a bar, the bar tender says 'What'll it be?' the duck doesn't say anything because it is a duck."
"Why do black people eat fried chicken?"
"Why?"
"Because it tastes good."

Doza's anti jokes... Oh gotta love Doza!


Last slice of pizza... Where'd it all go...?

I'm guessing pizza boy ate 'em all.... JK JK! Haha! Love you Judd!!

Gravy station #1! Oh Mitchelle and Romano! Hahaha!

Looking forward to be with these people!!


Mitchelle & Moses
Head and Deputy


Great night spent with great people with great food! What more can I ask for? Thank you to everyone! Love you all! Can't wait to work with you guys! Hihi I'll do my best to make you proud! Let's do this my LSYC family! Woooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment