Wednesday, June 6, 2012

We Meet Again

So last June 4, I saw some of my best friends in Ruela's house. I was so happy that I got to see them at last! I was so excited that I slept at 5 am and woke up at 1 pm, and when I checked my phone, I had tons of missed calls from my friends! Hahaha! What a great way to start a morning! I love getting missed calls... I don't really know why though.. Haha! Our friend Patrischia just came back from the US, and she's staying here for about 2 months? Hehe. I seriously miss this girl! Even if we chat a lot on facebook, everything's better when you get to see your friends personally. Too bad that some of our friends couldn't make it though. But I must say, it was such a great day! We went to Ruela's house, then we bonded and video called with our dear old friend Willie, then we went to the park, then swam, then baked, then ate dinner! Hihi what a lovely way to spend the day with my friends!

May I say that I was just drinking TEA okay..

Me and Patrischia




(from left to right) Patrischia, Aria, Regina, Bianca, Ruela, Miel



Yep, we all borrowed swimsuits from Ruela. Haha!

This is 'cause we love hacking into phones..


Star of the day!








Left Willie hanging by himself. Haha!























No comments:

Post a Comment