Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lately

What have I been up to lately? Nothing.
I got my books covered up, I went school supplies shopping, covered my notebooks (currently covering the other one),  stitching, looking for new DIYs to do, and of course the usuals - COMPUTER, EAT, SLEEP.
It was nice to spend days just bumming around, and doing nothing. I guess I needed those kind of days at this time, since summer is about to end. School is fast approaching and.... Grr... I wish I could've spend my summer days PRODUCTIVELY and BETTER. But, we'll always have summer! (Yeah, that's a book title, gee, I know I know)






I seriously don't know what this is for... My sister just placed it in the basket and they paid for it... Then gave it to me.. 

This notebook is cool.. For real.

Yes, I do LOVE cheap pens!


My relatives who lives in the States sent us a box filled with chocolate, food, clothes, and other things. I got tons of clothes and boots, plus some bags. I didn't bother to take pictures of the clothes since I couldn't really put them all together looking nice, so I just didn't mind it..

Swiss Miss, Kirkland Signature Chocolates, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, Gummy Bears, Truffles, See Candies

A whole bag of mixed chocolates!!! YUM!

Coolest pens I've ever got! Hahaha, The things written on it are so funny! Too bad I can't use them to school.. The teachers might confiscate it... BOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment