Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stress First?

It's been a week or so since school started, and I am already DRAINED! Well, I guess it's really part but, being drained adds more stress too. Hmmm, how do I describe my first week of school? I honestly don't know. I'm still adjusting to everything though.  Lately, I went to my sister's friend's mom's salon, and it is such a relaxing place! I really really love it there. Although it's small since they're just starting, they're really good! What have I been up to? Well, here you go!

Cupcakes from Liane's sister's birthday!! Super yum!

I love Korean noodles okay.

Bought these leggings from a store in town. The moment I saw it, it caught my eye, so I bought it.

Macaroni + Carbonara sauce + Tuna = scrumptious! (And yes, I made that)

My uncle went to Baguio to check up on things, and he brought home some goods and some things from our old house. I asked him to buy me some ube, and here it is!! Ahhh!

Woke up to this in the car so I took a picture of it. Very soothing!

This is what happens if you're not that careful in changing the strings of your guitar. Worth it though!

My craving has been satisfied! I love you my YFC Family! 
"Now all I am, I lay at Your feet. I'm humbled my the wonder of Your majesty. One thing I know, I find all I need in Your unending love, in Your unending love."
++ Morning worships almost everyday in the chapel! Love love love!



Beneath all the problems and the struggles, all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment