Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Organizations

In DLSZ, we have these things called Organizations. They are somehow like clubs but, way better! I really like joining orgs because I get to know about the org more and what it's goal is, and also, I get to know and meet new people in campus. Here are my 3 orgs that I am part of.. (in order, like which org I joined first and such)

YFC - 1st Organization

I love my YFC Family!!

BREAKTHROUGH --> STRONGHOLD --> U-TURN --> THE CROSSING

Breakthrough (my batch)



YFC Family


LSYC - 2nd Organization

It's a long story on why I didn't go LSYC EB2 (Ekay Batch 2). Long story, short, I'm part of EB3!! Hehehe I must say,  EB3 was so EPIC! So much love for EB3!

Yesterday, there was an "event" that I got invited to go to. I wanted to go so bad, but I couldn't due to some issues at home that I had to deal with... Which was look after my sister. Since I couldn't go, Mitchelle and Moses called me up and told me something... They told me that I am part of Peace Committee/Core (I don't really know because I didn't understand them that much. Hahaha!)!!!!!! I was so happy that I kept screaming and yes, I did doubt it at first, so I kept asking them if it was real, and they laughed at me and said it's real. Hahaha! Well, all I could say is, thank you so much Mitchelle and Moses for choosing me! I love you guys to bits! Let's do this Peace Committee/Core '13!!! WOOH!


EB3 (my batch)

We were all doing the "C" because Carl left early to go to his game. Hehe


MY (Mission Youth) - 3rd Organization

It is indeed true that the Mission Youth Organization in DLSZ is the first Mission Youth Org that held a camp to train and have more members in Mission Youth. I must say, being the first set of campers, it was lovely! Haha! I was really proud of Fr. Eric, the consecrated women, and to all those who made it possible for Mission Youth to be an organization in school. Way to go guys!

I am also proud to say that I am part of the Programs and Planning team (I forgot what it's really called so let's settle that for now)!


My group! Love these girls so much! Hehe

Mission Youth Family


No comments:

Post a Comment