Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First Day of School (12-13)

First day of school.. ughhh. I honestly couldn't sleep, the night before our first day, so I ended up doing stupid things. Anyways, I woke up at 5 am to the alarm tone of Bleach Blonde by This Century. Totally LOVED IT! I then waited for my bus for an hour or so. When I got to school, gosh, I was getting quite nervous and awkward. I barged in the door, not knowing the teacher was already there. Oops! But it's fine, she's a cool teacher! I like her hehehe. Our adviser's name is Ms. Joanne, and our co-adviser's name is Ms. Ra--- wait I forgot... Hmm, it's gonna take me some time to remember my teachers' name okay. It was quite boring though. I didn't really expect it to be THAT quiet. Looking back at my past years, especially from grades 6 - Freshmen, I ALWAYS had someone to chat with, to be awkward with and everything, but this year, I don't know, I remained quiet.. And that is so not me. Well, I'm stil adjusting so yeah. I wasn't able to go to the morning worship in the adoration chapel awhile ago. It was such a bummer! I hate how my school bus arrives at 7:45 am.... It's just not cool okay.

Well anyways, we got lots of forms to accomplish, and lots of index cards to make. I ran out of 1x1 pictures already, and I still need them to accomplish some forms. Grr! Awhile ago, Patrischia also visited us in school with LOTS and LOTS of mini red velvet cupcakes! They were so cute and tiny, and of course, oh so YUMMY!! Oh did I mention that I have 2 new busmates? Yeah, I do. Well, they are younger than me, and I know the older one because of SRCC. Hehehe. Anyways, to wrap things up, this day was great! I got to see some of my classmates from last year, and I miss them so so so much! And I really cried when I saw Franco, Paeng, and Paulo. I cried because they still remember me and mind me. Normally, people would snob each other because they aren't classmates anymore, and they have got nothing to do with them in their lives so yeah. I was really touched by them because they were the ones who went up to me and greeted me! So cute!! Aww! I also got to meet some of our teachers this year. Well, I'm just hoping for the best, and whatever happens, happens.

Yuck, glasses...




Ooh! My Second Year Patch is inverted.. How cool...



Just to remind me that He is with me.

The After-sleep-face


See those eye bags? Yeah, I'm proud.


I TRUST IN YOU GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment