Monday, May 7, 2012

Bumming Around

Today, I slept at 5 am, got up at 9 and was left home alone. Being home alone in the morning is boring sometimes, so the way I occupied myself was to do some chores in the house. I must admit, it's been awhile since I've done any chore. In fact, my room is such a mess, and by mess, I mean all-around clutter and chaos! I'm the type of person who likes to be neat, but sometimes I just really am lazy.

After several hours of bonding with myself, my uncle and my sister came back from school and we ordered lunch from Shakeys.


I was supposed to watch over my sister, but since she didn't want me near her, I decided to sleep the whole afternoon. After a few hours, we went to BF ParaƱaque to pick up my grandmother and my auntie. It was a heck of a ride inside the car. My uncle was over speeding, my grandmother and my auntie talked about what happened when they went to Pangasinan, and they were also ranting about what had happened earlier when they rode a taxi, and the taxi driver tricked them.

When we got home, I was organizing my accessories and I thought that I should try out something new, something I've never tried on. So, I looked through my closet and tried to mix and match some clothes, until I picked out a subtle, yet sophisticated piece.

heels - S.O. Fab!

clutch bag - Minicci

green bangle - from Thailand
stone bracelet - a gift from Marian D.

backless top - from a bazaar in Cali
leggings - Dance Centre

pearl earrings - gift
















I figured this outfit can do some strutting out at night. Always remember to take risks when you mix and match so you can find out what suits the other. Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment