Sunday, May 6, 2012

Rockin' Sunday!

Woke up this morning with a grin on my face. As usual, went to the mall again. Yipee! SM Southmall was so crowded awhile ago... I don't know why though.. But, oh well.

I accompanied my sister (Nikki) to Dave's playhouse. Since we currently don't have a maid, I had to be her "yaya" for the day. Yes, it did suck that I wasn't able to tag along with my uncle to go do some shopping but, she's my sister.. I'm kinda obliged to do it anyways. It isn't actually the first time I accompanied my sister to Dave's playhouse though, I've been in there several times but, today... There were just TOO many kids. Dave's playhouse is actually fun... It's like a mini-mini fun ranch I guess? Plus, I like how colorful, inviting, and spacious the playhouse is. It's actually neat, tidy, and safe to be in (not until the kids go wild and crazy, then everything is just messed up).


Dave's Playhouse last year (Summer) 









Dave's Playhouse (this Summer)

(hehe yes, those are my feet there)




After having "fun" in Dave's playhouse, we went to Pizza Hut and ordered 2 boxes of pizzas for us and some relatives who came over when we got home. But since I wasn't satisfied with pizza, I went to Greenwich and ordered 2 boxes of lasagna for me and my uncle.

As soon as we got home, our relatives arrived. We had some conversations and debates on some things and it was going great... Until they left. Boo! Me, my uncle, and my godmother then moon-gazed (however you call it). I must say, that was one big beautiful moon!

Here are some pictures of the outfit I wore awhile ago.


bracelets - gifts from different people

ring - from Migui B.

earrings - a gift

flats - Solemate

bracelet - from Canada
baller - I won it from the Quiz Bee in school


necklace - from Dubai

(eww legs, gahh I don't like my big calves)









tank top - Baleno
jean vest - MAX
leggings - from this leo store...






Ending the day with a quote from Thomas Jefferson
"Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits."

No comments:

Post a Comment