Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Past Days

These couple of days, I have been tying to do things I've never done, things I wouldn't do, and things that are...... I don't know, maybe ridiculous or some sorts. Yeah I get the concept of YOLO (You Only Live Once), but others are just  taking advantage of it. But oh well, I've done things I regret, but hey, YOLO? Yeah I'm kinda irritated when people say that. Oh well.

Last Thursday, I went to Town with Janina. Yeah, all we did was watch Dark Shadows (It was a nice movie, but not that great. I mean, Tim Burton could've done better, but it turned out nice anyway. Plus, we watched it because Johnny Depp was there. YEAH), we "window hopped" a.k.a. window shopping (she even made me try out this romper, which I swear I looked so ridiculous in. GEE thanks HAHAHA), and of course, we ate in Burger King.

taken with Instagram

Last Friday, I bummed around again and did some stitching? Well I was supposed to do this Jean Clutch Bag, but things changed. I found this purse wherein you stitch the pattern. Umm, I don't really know how to describe it so... here are pictures.







Later on that day, I searched on how to make natural body scrubs, and yeah this is what happened... Well, to be honest, the scrub turned out... GREAT! Better than I expected it would be. How to make it? Here's how..

    You will need

  • A clean container to put the scrub in
  • Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Baby Oil
  • Sugar
  • Spoon
  • Measuring cup (if you like)
    Procedure
  1. Get the container and make sure it's clean
  2. Measure 2 cups of sugar and place it in the container
  3. Measure 1 cup of oil and place in the container *remember that the ratio of sugar to oil should be 2:1, e.g. 2 tbsp. of sugar - 1 tbsp. of oil, etc.*
  4.  Mix well with spoon

And voila!!! You have your own body scrub!!
  






Yesterday, I went to the mall with my family because my grandmother wanted to buy some slippers.  After we bought her slippers, we went to Jollibee afterwards. To be honest, I do miss Jollibee, but I have my own personal reasons why I don't like going there. Not really personal issues with the place or food chain but, I just have some memories there (WOW drama). Of course, I tried to get my way to buying some things to surprise my relatives for mother's day. I bought some ribbons and turned them into sashes on which I wrote some titles for them, and since the sash wasn't really enough, I made a crown for my grandmother (no picture though).

for my tita Alma

for my ninang Lot (who has breast cancer right now, and she's stil fighting it!)

for my tita Fe


Yesterday, I also had to pack up my things for our trip to Cebu tomorrow. It was hard to match and mix some clothes though because I wanted it to look okay at least... I guess? Well best hopes on whatever. Every teenage girl (I guess) has those times when they have to pack or get dressed and their room would end up looking like a disaster... I have proof to one of those times. Here's what my room looks like while I was packing and "ramping".






Oh and last but not least, the outfit that I wore yesterday.

 
Top - DKNY
Shorts: Bazaar
Bag - Liz Claiborne
Bangle - from Chiyen N.
Baller - from VHS California

necklace - a gift
sunglasses - Foster Grant

sandals - Montego Bay Club


















No comments:

Post a Comment