Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Swimsuit or a Tank Top?

Today, I went to the mall with my family to go buy some groceries. Regarding my outfit, it took me some minutes to look for a black tank top (in which I don't even own one, and I just remembered it after I messed up my drawers), but I couldn't find one. So, I took my black bandeau and wore it. When I put my see-through top on, I realized that it was too revealing, so I went on looking for something black or at least something dark to put on. I couldn't find anything but my old swimsuit (which I haven't wore in a year 'cause it didn't fit me the last time i tried it on). I then decided on trying out if the swimsuit would look okay with it. Turns out, it did look okay. Since it's summer, I figured that people wouldn't mind if I wore a swimsuit outside, since it may actually look like I'm going to a swimming party or something like that. I didn't remove the bandeau though because I didn't want it to look too revealing. So, here's what I wore today.





necklace - a gift from Sandra S.

bandeau - Lady Grace

one-piece swimsuit - Speedo


bangles - a gift from Bela O.

shorts - from bazaar


flip flops - Ipanema

see-through top/blouse - Poetry


Without the see-through top...








 I figured that you can wear the top in 3 different ways.

1.) Let it down, and let it flow.



 2.) Tie it up by your waist or hips



 3.) Tie it up just below your chest area





6 more days 'til Cebu!!! hihihi Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment